FAQ: My plow won’t stay upright when I disconnect from it.
How can I fix this?
A. The proper sequence of 7 easy steps must be followed in order for your plow to stay upright to aid in the reattachment of your plow.
1. Lower your plow and set it on a flat surface leaving the controller on and in the “float” mode with the light being yellow. Be sure to put your truck in park and set the parking brake.
2. Fully compress the lift cylinder on the plow by stepping down on the lift links.
3. Push back on the headlight arms and rotate the stop plate into position.
4. Remove the locking pin and slide the locking lever arm to disengage the sliders.
5. Lower the kick stand and lock into place.
6. Disconnect the power cord and wires (be sure to put the protective covers back on)
7. Back straight up……….. it’s just that easy!