- Full-trip 26 inch tall moldboard
- Full 27 degree left and right rotation
- Choice of manual or hydraulic angle control
- Durable, corrosion-proof HMW poly surface
- Floating design follows uneven terrain
- Quick-tach universal skid steer type mounting plate
Oscillating, Floating Design
Oscillating, floating design follows uneven and rutted surfaces for cleaner plowing. Slick HMW poly moldboard is dent-resistant and corrosion free.
Now available with universal skid-steer style mount or John Deere loader mount.
Easy hook-up to any loader equipped with a skid steer universal attachment plate. Dual springs provide full trip protection. Six horizontal and two diagonal ribs strengthen the moldboard.
- Free floating blade with 15 degrees of horizontal oscillation to clean uneven surfaces
- Rapid, easy hook up on skid steers equipped with universal mount plate
- Box-section tubular steel frames for added strength
- Blade comes complete with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes
- Includes electrical wiring harness and hydraulic hoses
- Electro-hydraulic valve included with V-Plow and C-Plow models (not required for conventional or scoop plows)
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Auxiliary hydraulics outlets (one pair) with 2100 psi. pressure relief setting
- Dealer or user must supply appropriate hydraulic couplers
|Loader Snowplows Specifications|
|Blade Width||6′||7′||7 1⁄2′|
|BLADE THICKNESS||1⁄4″ HMW Poly|
|Weight||397 lbs.||429 lbs.||436 lbs.|
|CUTTING EDGE (HIGH-CARBON STEEL)||3⁄8″ x 6″|
We reserve the right to amend these specifications at any time without notice. The only warranty applicable is our standard written warranty. We make no other warranty, expressed or implied.