Concave shape captures snow to efficiently clear lots and parking areas. Angles left or right for conventional plowing.
Outer end is angled forward at 50° in full left or right position, reducing high-side spillage.
- 20° Fixed-angle outer ends
- Conventional plow weight and simplicity
- V-Plow capacity and efficiency
Efficiently Clear Lots & Parking Areas
Concave shape captures snow to efficiently clear lots and parking areas. Angles left or right for conventional plowing. Outer end is angled forward at 50° in full left or right position, reducing high-side spillage.
- Free floating blade with 15 degrees of horizontal oscillation to clean uneven surfaces
- Rapid, easy hook up on skid steers equipped with universal mount plate
- Box-section tubular steel frames for added strength
- Blade comes complete with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes
- Includes electrical wiring harness and hydraulic hoses
- Electro-hydraulic valve included with V-Plow and C-Plow models (not required for conventional or scoop plows)
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Auxiliary hydraulics outlets (one pair) with 2100 psi. pressure relief setting
- Dealer or user must supply appropriate hydraulic couplers
|Skid Steer Scoop Plow Specifications|
|BLADE THICKNESS||1⁄4″ HMW Poly|
|Weight||705 lbs.||759 lbs.|
|TORSION TRIP SPRINGS||6|
|CUTTING EDGE (HIGH-CARBON STEEL)||6″|
We reserve the right to amend these specifications at any time without notice. The only warranty applicable is our standard written warranty. We make no other warranty, expressed or implied.
To learn more about the Skid Steer Scoop Plow, click on the links below.
- Hiniker Snow Product Catalog (12.9 MB)