Concave shape captures snow to efficiently clear lots and parking areas. Angles left or right for conventional plowing.
Outer end is angled forward at 50° in full left or right position, reducing high-side spillage.
- 20° Fixed-angle outer ends
- Conventional plow weight and simplicity
- V-Plow capacity and efficiency
Efficiently Clear Lots & Parking Areas
Concave shape captures snow to efficiently clear lots and parking areas. Angles left or right for conventional plowing. Outer end is angled forward at 50° in full left or right position, reducing high-side spillage.
- Free floating blade with 15 degrees of horizontal oscillation to clean uneven surfaces
- Rapid, easy hook up on skid steers equipped with universal mount plate
- Box-section tubular steel frames for added strength
- Blade comes complete with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes
- Includes electrical wiring harness and hydraulic hoses
- Electro-hydraulic valve included with V-Plow and C-Plow models (not required for conventional or scoop plows)
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Auxiliary hydraulics outlets (one pair) with 2100 psi. pressure relief setting
- Dealer or user must supply appropriate hydraulic couplers
|Skid Steer Scoop Plow Specifications|
|BLADE THICKNESS||1⁄4″ HMW Poly|
|Weight||705 lbs.||759 lbs.|
|TORSION TRIP SPRINGS||6|
|CUTTING EDGE (HIGH-CARBON STEEL)||6″|
We reserve the right to amend these specifications at any time without notice. The only warranty applicable is our standard written warranty. We make no other warranty, expressed or implied.