Get the performance of a conventional plow and the added versatility of a backdrag plow in a single unit.
Cut through snow with the power of a conventional plow. Then, with push-button ease, capture and pull snow as the blade transforms into a backdrag plow.
Tight spaces, building edges, loading docks, curbs and corners are cleared quickly and easily.
- Compare Speed and efficiency. The C-Plow lets you move more snow in less time.
- Converts from a conventional plow to a backdrag plow with the touch of a button.
- Complete snow removal without a separate backdrag plow or loader.
- Corrosion-free, low-friction poly moldboard surface.
- Split Trip-Edge with 9″ high pivot point for added protection.
U.S. Patent No. 6,314,666
Performance & Versatility
Skid Steer C-Plow Push
Skid Steer C-Plow Convert
Skid Steer C-Plow Pull
- Free floating blade with 15 degrees of horizontal oscillation to clean uneven surfaces
- Rapid, easy hook up on skid steers equipped with universal mount plate
- Box-section tubular steel frames for added strength
- Blade comes complete with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes
- Includes electrical wiring harness and hydraulic hoses
- Electro-hydraulic valve included with V-Plow and C-Plow models (not required for conventional or scoop plows)
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Auxiliary hydraulics outlets (one pair) with 2100 psi. pressure relief setting
- Dealer or user must supply appropriate hydraulic couplers
|Skid Steer Reversible C-Plow Specifications|
|BLADE THICKNESS||1⁄4″ HMW Poly|
|Weight||792 lbs.||827 lbs.|
|COMPRESSION TRIP SPRINGS||4|
|CUTTING EDGE BOTTOM (HIGH-CARBON STEEL)||3⁄8″ x 6″|
|CUTTING EDGE TOP (1044 STEEL)||1⁄4″ x 4″|
We reserve the right to amend these specifications at any time without notice. The only warranty applicable is our standard written warranty. We make no other warranty, expressed or implied.