Versatile Skid Steer V-Plows operate in Vee, scoop, angle or straight positions.
- Torsion spring trip-edge protection
- Two-way hydraulics provide full moldboard control in Vee, scoop, left, right or straight modes
- Box-section steel-tube frame for long-term strength
- Abrasion-resistant sheathing protects hydraulic hoses from wear
- Universal mount plate for easy hook-up
Floating, oscillating moldboard stays on the ground in uneven terrain.
Slick HMW Poly Surface.
- Free floating blade with 15 degrees of horizontal oscillation to clean uneven surfaces
- Rapid, easy hook up on skid steers equipped with universal mount plate
- Box-section tubular steel frames for added strength
- Blade comes complete with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes
- Includes electrical wiring harness and hydraulic hoses
- Electro-hydraulic valve included with V-Plow and C-Plow models (not required for conventional or scoop plows)
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Auxiliary hydraulics outlets (one pair) with 2100 psi. pressure relief setting
- Dealer or user must supply appropriate hydraulic couplers
|Skid Steer V-Plow Specifications|
|Blade Width||8 1/2′||9 1/2′|
|Blade Thickness||1/4″ HMW Poly|
|Torsion Trip Springs||6|
|Weight||677 lbs.||716 lbs.|
We reserve the right to amend these specifications at any time without notice. The only warranty applicable is our standard written warranty. We make no other warranty, expressed or implied.
To learn more about the Skid Steer V-Plow, click on the links below.
- Hiniker Snow Product Catalog (12.9 MB)