Versatile Skid Steer V-Plows operate in Vee, scoop, angle or straight positions.
- Torsion spring trip-edge protection
- Two-way hydraulics provide full moldboard control in Vee, scoop, left, right or straight modes
- Box-section steel-tube frame for long-term strength
- Abrasion-resistant sheathing protects hydraulic hoses from wear
- Universal mount plate for easy hook-up
Floating, oscillating moldboard stays on the ground in uneven terrain.
Slick HMW Poly Surface.
- Free floating blade with 15 degrees of horizontal oscillation to clean uneven surfaces
- Rapid, easy hook up on skid steers equipped with universal mount plate
- Box-section tubular steel frames for added strength
- Blade comes complete with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes
- Includes electrical wiring harness and hydraulic hoses
- Electro-hydraulic valve included with V-Plow and C-Plow models (not required for conventional or scoop plows)
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Auxiliary hydraulics outlets (one pair) with 2100 psi. pressure relief setting
- Dealer or user must supply appropriate hydraulic couplers
|Skid Steer V-Plow Specifications|
|Blade Width||8 1/2′||9 1/2′|
|Blade Thickness||1/4″ HMW Poly|
|Torsion Trip Springs||6|
|Weight||677 lbs.||716 lbs.|
We reserve the right to amend these specifications at any time without notice. The only warranty applicable is our standard written warranty. We make no other warranty, expressed or implied.