Hiniker Skid Steer snowplows feature superior strength for professional performance.
- Tubular box-section frames
- Reinforced 30-inch high 12-gauge moldboard
- Moldboard floats and oscillates to clean uneven surfaces
- Full moldboard trip with dual compression springs
- Universal mounting plate attachment
- Abrasion-resistant sheathing protects hydraulic hoses
Full Trip Steel Blade shown.
10 Foot Trip Edge
Model 2103 features
32″ tall high capacity moldboard
- Free floating blade with 15 degrees of horizontal oscillation to clean uneven surfaces
- Rapid, easy hook up on skid steers equipped with universal mount plate
- Box-section tubular steel frames for added strength
- Blade comes complete with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes
- Includes electrical wiring harness and hydraulic hoses
- Electro-hydraulic valve included with V-Plow and C-Plow models (not required for conventional or scoop plows)
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Auxiliary hydraulics outlets (one pair) with 2100 psi. pressure relief setting
- Dealer or user must supply appropriate hydraulic couplers
|Skid Steer Conventional Plow Specifications|
|Blade Width||7 1⁄2′||8′||8 1⁄2′||10′|
|BLADE MATERIAL||12 GA. Steel||12 GA. Steel||12 GA. Steel||1⁄4″ HMW Poly|
|Weight||559 lbs.||570 lbs.||605 lbs.||894 lbs.|
|CUTTING EDGE||3⁄8″ x 6″||3⁄8″ x 6″||3⁄8″ x 6″||1⁄2″ x 8″|
We reserve the right to amend these specifications at any time without notice. The only warranty applicable is our standard written warranty. We make no other warranty, expressed or implied.
To learn more about the Skid Steer Conventional Plow, click on the links below.
- Hiniker Snow Product Catalog (12.9 MB)